1. Speak to your lettings negotiator or property manager.
Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen
short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has had conduct of your
matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
2. Write to the office Manager of CA Properties
If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to the person with conduct of your
matter then you should set out your complaint in writing to:
CA Properties, The Old Barbers, 5 Burton Road, Beeston, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5EQ
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service
• What you would like us to do to resolve it
• Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:
• Names of Advisors you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
• The Branch Name in connection with the complaint
• Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s) o Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us o Any
written correspondence in connection with your complaint
• Any other document in support of your complaint
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly. The
timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
• You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we
could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right
not to enter into any further correspondence.
3. If you are still not satisfied that your issue has been resolved.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have
exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint.
In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
•You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response.
• It is still within 6 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint.
The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and
their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied
with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and
guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website www.theprs.co.uk . In order to make a complaint, please
contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property
Redress Scheme contact details are as follows: Website: www.theprs.co.uk By Email: email@example.com By post at: The
Property Redress Scheme Ground Floor, Kingmaker House Station Road, New Barnet Hertfordshire EN5 1NZ
4. CA Properties are accredited by the Leeds Rental Standard our membership number is 1186. There is a complaints procedure
for tenants to access if they have issues with accredited owners not complying with their relevant accreditation scheme. This is
administered by Unipol without the need of LCC’s Enforcement Team. Any breach will be investigated and a decision taken on
the most appropriate action to remedy the situation. More details can be found at www.leedsrentalstandard.org.uk