CA PROPERTIES COVID STATEMENT
Firstly we hope you and your family are safe and well.
CA Properties are still open to support our tenants throughout the National Lockdown and Covid pandemic. .
The Government has confirmed that the property market can remain open. Landlords, Property Managers and letting Agents can continue to operate, people can still move house, and trades people can continue to enter homes to complete maintenance for tenants during this period.
Exceptions on leaving home include undertaking any of the following activities in connection with the letting or rental of a residential property:
- Viewing residential properties to look for a property to rent
- Preparing a residential property to move in
- Moving house
- Visiting a residential property to undertake any activities required for the rental of the property.
CA Properties take the safety of our tenants, staff and sub-contractors very seriously and prevention of spreading the virus remains our top priority.
CA Properties are strictly following the Government advice to minimise risk and we are asking our tenants to do the same. We have a number of COVID SAFE measures in place to protect our tenants and staff including:
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Use of personal protective equipment where necessary.
- Providing hand sanitiser.
- Virtual viewings where possible prior to visiting properties.
- Limiting property viewings to 2 members of the same household and are by appointment only.
- Ensure that surfaces are cleaned prior to each viewing.
What you need to know.
- CA Properties Leeds office remains open.
- We can arrange food parcels to be delivered for elderly, vulnerable or isolating tenants.
- Tenants’ wishing to come into our office is strictly by appointment only.
- We are offering viewings by Virtual Tours.
- In-person viewings can take place but are subject to strict safety guidelines.
- Maintenance is continuing where necessary with contractors following the latest safety guidance.
- Tenants should report maintenance requests in the usual way via email, phone or by submitting a repair log though our website.
- If you are a tenant and are self-isolating or have tested positive for Coronavirus, you must let CA Properties know.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.